23 July 2007

The sewing space takes shape

I thought this was a good place to start. So many of my friends want to hear my shit anecdotes of working in theatre, making costumes and meeting assie actors. Also, the depravity. I mean, sure, that is at the top of their list! But I'm typically less-likely to repeat (or remember) any of that. Here will begin a blog that tracks my antics in creating custom art and costumes and hopefully sees me become more prolific in my craft, what with my new sewing space pied-a-terre. I'm excited.

So far I have loads of fabric, dyes, a table (that will soon be a pattern/cutting table) and my electric scissors. And a lamp. I have yet to get any of my machines into Queens yet. Soon there will be much more.

Check back for a post and pics of the new lovely lady in my life...

No comments: